Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dekute "Too Cute" Town House

OH Em Geee!!!
It's finally here! Fully furnished with high quality animations stuffed in an adorable two story house! All the functional features you'd expect or want in ONLY 50, that's right 50, low lag, prims !!

On a tight prim budget but still want a full a house? Then this is the perfect home for you!

House Features:

- Kitchen - Cooking, Cleaning & Sitting Animations, Room for 2. Pot & Pan rezzer, props giver plus food giving refrigerator. Working water faucet. On/Off Ceiling Light.

- Dining Room - Sitting & Eating Animations with food rezzer. On/Off Hanging Light.

- Living Room - 9 Sitting Animations per chair. On/Off Lights.

- Bedroom - Single sleep & Couples sleep/cuddle Animations, texture change linens, moving blanket & rezzable cover up blankets. On/Off bedside Table Lamp.

- Bathroom - Working toilet with Male/Female Animations, brushteeth/wash hands sink Animations, fill up or empty bathtub with on/off steam & soaking Animation, working water faucets. On/Off Mirror Lights.




Visit Dekute Dekore in World to see a rezzed demo!

2 comments:

  1. My friend has a bunch of your 1 prim mesh living room sets which I think are fantastic! I'm planning on buying some too when I have some spare lindens. lol. Have you ever considered creating a 1 prim mesh bed? Now that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment. =) I apologize for the late response, I've obviously been neglecting my blog =/.

    Yes I do have plans to make full bedroom sets & almost done with a dining room set.

    In the mean time I do have a simple bed & bedroom furniture as homestuff group gifts. If you have any further questions or comments feel free to contact me in world via IM's or notecards. Take care =)

    ReplyDelete